Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rimmel - Districtly Come Dancing

As I've mentioned before I am still a novice nail painter however I have already decided that I'm a big fan of Rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish - they're really easy to apply and do dry very quickly. I bought this colour as I fancied something a little bit different from my usual pinks and reds.

This has a nice smooth texture and the brush is quite thick meaning the application is very easy. It did take 2 coats as the first was very light and patchy but  overall I'm really happy with the end result. It's pretty and feels nice and summery. I've only been wearing it a day but so far it's stayed put with no marks or chips. I would say, make sure you think ahead and plan when you wear this as it's definitely not a colour that will go with every outfit.

This range is currently on sale in Boots for a discounted price of £2.19. If you're looking for other colours in the 60 second range, check out Poundland as they seem to stock quite a lot at the moment.

Do you have any favourite bargain nail varnishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment